Keeping pilots flying while promoting the safest national airspace system possible.
New locations open in Pasco, WA and Hillsboro, OR – schedule your appointment now!
- Tacoma Narrows Airport – Gig Harbor, WA
- Tri-Cities Airport – Pasco, WA
- Hillsboro Airport – Hillsboro, OR
Meet Dr. Keith Lemmon
Aviation Medical Consultation
*Virtual (Telehealth) or In Person Options Available
If you have developed a new medical condition since your last certification, we can discuss your concerns confidentially prior to your next exam. Once you are ready to disclose new (or previously existing) medical conditions, we can formulate a strategy to get the assessments, consultations, and treatments you may need. We can also assist in making expedited communications with the regional and Oklahoma City FAA offices to get your medical issues resolved and get you back in the air as quickly as possible.
Take advantage of our Virtual (Telehealth) visits to discuss your Aviation Medical concerns from the comfort of your own home. Just select Virtual (Telehealth) Aviation Medical Consultation in the drop down box when you make your appointment online.
- N1st Class Aviation Medical Exam Certification
- NEKG and Audiometer Hearing Testing as Needed
- N2nd and 3rd Class Aviation Medical Exam Certification
- NCACI (Conditions AME Can Issue) such as Hypertension/ Hypothyroidism/ Asthma/ Migraine/ etc
- NAASI (AME Assisted Special Issuance) such as Kidney Stones/ Sleep Apnea/ Type II Diabetes/ etc
- NBasic Med Exam
- KBasic Med Exam Instructions
- NAviation Medical Consultation
- NCommercial Driver's License Exam
- NSchool/Sports Physical Exam
Aviation Medicine Fees
*Payment methods: we accept cash, checks and most major credit cards.
Are you planning to fly to Northwest Aviation Medicine for your exam? If so, when you land, just let ATC know you want to park at Narrows Aviation FBO. You’ll be greeted by one of their linemen who will chock your aircraft and show you exactly where our office is located.
Dr. Lemmon became a Pediatrician in 2001 and an Adolescent Medicine Subspecialist in 2007. He is certified by the American Board of Pediatrics in both of these specialties. If your teen or young adult child is in need of a pre-participation exam, these can be done on site at our office on the Tacoma Narrows airfield. Be sure to bring in the form you need to have signed by the doctor with all of your demographic and health information filled in on the day of your visit.